Bendigo Growth Wholesale Fund
The Bendigo Growth Wholesale Fund (Fund) is a registered managed investment scheme whereby your money is pooled together with other investor’s money with the aim to create wealth by investing in investment markets via a selection of quality investment managers. This approach involves allocating assets between a variety of managers who specialise in managing specific asset classes.
This Fund is an ‘active’ fund, meaning that Sandhurst identifies, monitors and allocates assets between specialist investment managers who buy and sell assets based on changing market conditions, with the aim of outperforming the Fund’s performance benchmark before fees.
To invest via a selection of high quality investment managers that specialise in managing specific asset classes. The Fund primarily invests in growth assets with a small exposure to income generating assets.
Sandhurst determines, given the prevailing market conditions, the allocation of amounts to each asset class on an ongoing basis within the ranges set out below.
|Target asset allocation||Ranges||Neutral position|
|Australian shares||27 - 57%||42%|
|International shares||15 - 45%||30%|
|Property Securities||3 - 13%||8%|
|Australian fixed interest||3 - 13%||8%|
|International fixed interest||2 - 12%||7%|
|Cash||0 - 10%||5%|
|Minimum initial investment||$50,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||$50,000|
|Minimum additional investment||$5,000|
|Minimum withdrawal amount||$5,000|
|Application and withdrawal processing||Daily|
|Entry and exit fees||Nil|
|Indirect cost ratio1||0.92% p.a.|
|Buy-sell spread2||+0.20% / -0.20% of the NAV per unit|
|Income distributions||Half yearly as at 30 June and 31 December and normally paid within 2 months|
|Income payment options||
1) Reinvested in further units in the Fund (default option, or if a direct credit rejection occurs); or
Please note that distributions will not be paid by cheque.
1. Indirect Cost Ratio (ICR) is the total of management costs (that is, ongoing fees and costs) of the Fund during a financial year represented as a percentage of the average Net Asset Value inclusive of GST. The ICR does not include transaction costs (e.g. the buy/sell spread). Refer to the ‘Fees and costs’ section of the current Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
2. Buy/sell spread is the difference between the price at which you buy and sell units in the Fund and is designed to fairly allocate costs associated with buying and selling Fund assets as a result of investors acquiring or withdrawing units in the Fund; it is retained by the Fund and is not a fee payable to Sandhurst. The buy/sell spread may change from time to time without prior notice.
Why choose the Bendigo Growth Wholesale Fund?
The Fund may be suitable for investors looking for:
- long term capital growth with moderate income from a diversified portfolio of growth assets. Investors should be prepared to accept volatility in the value of their investment over a rolling short term period.
- a simple, cost-effective solution to help you save for your future.
- an investment managed by leading professional investment managers.
- a simple and convenient way to invest, as we handle all of the paperwork and administration.
- a responsible entity with a proven record. Sandhurst aims to create wealth for investors by employing a disciplined and growth approach to managing quality assets.
Investment timeframeRecommended for at least a 5 year investment period.