- Sandhurst Cash Common Fund (ARSN 090 908 400)
- Sandhurst Select Mortgage Fund (ARSN 090 909 069)
- Sandhurst Investment Term Fund (ARSN 090 908 660)
- Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund (ARSN 151 201 106) # - Class A Units
- Bendigo Socially Responsible Growth Fund (ARSN 613 933 430)
- Sandhurst Conservative Fund (ARSN 100 172 665)
- Sandhurst Balanced Fund (ARSN 100 172 718)
- Sandhurst Growth Fund (ARSN 100 172 736)
- Sandhurst Industrial Share Fund (ARSN 090 472 325)
- Sandhurst Future Leaders Fund (ARSN 100 172 601)
Before you start
What you'll need
Check your eligibility
To apply you must be:
- An individual or joint applicant*
- Over 18 years old^
- Be applying for a fund listed above
What happens next?
- It will take you about 10 to 20 minutes to complete this form
- We will contact you as soon as possible to go over your application with you
- If you have any questions, call us on 1800 634 969
# If you are a wholesale client as defined under the Corporations Act or have over $500,000 to invest in the Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund you will need to apply for Class B Units using our paper application form.
* All company, SMSF, Trust and other applicant types, including accounts intending to be established under Power of Attorney, must be completed using our paper based Entities Application Form, available from our forms page.
^ If you are under 18 years of age you cannot complete this form online. (Adults can invest on behalf of minors by adding an optional account title in the Investment Details section e.g. ITF [name of minor])
This Online Application Form accompanies each Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each managed fund listed above (the Fund/s) and is for applying for interests in the Fund/s selected. Sandhurst Trustees Limited (ABN 16 004 030 737, AFSL 237906) ('Sandhurst', 'us' or 'our') is the responsible entity and issuer of each of the Fund/s listed above. Applications from outside Australia will not be accepted, as the offer made in the relevant PDS is only available to persons receiving the PDS (electronically or otherwise) within Australia.